Monday, March 15, 2010

Grace

Grace = unmerited divine assistance given to woman for her regeneration or sanctification. Grace is a virtue, act of kindness, special favor, a privilege, a musical trill, a title. I never thought much about "grace" until I learned that my name in Hebrew means "grace." "Sense" I have been growing older my prayer has been that I would:

grace in grace and knowledge
that my lips would be anointed with grace,
speak the word of his grace
a garland of grace would be on my head,
an ornament of grace would be around my neck,
the spirit of grace would be upon me,
be full of grace,
have grace and truth and power and apostleship and peace would reign in my life,
understand the grace of giving

I, like Lisa http://lisasmithblog.com, was pleasantly surprised to learn the Calvary Ladies Retreat http://calvaryhouston.com is on "Grace". He arranged this Retreat just for me. May each lady attending the retreat understand the incomparable riches of his grace. May they each look up and smile at God as He anoints them with grace and know that this retreat is just for them.

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

can't wait!!

Bernie said...

Of course he arranged this retreat just for you, that is what a personal relationship is all about. I just know you and Lisa will enjoy it immensely....:-) Hugs