Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mother of Miracles

In reading Psalm 139 today and praying for my daughter, I was reminded that Lisa is womb of my womb. " For you created Lisa's inmost being; You knit her together in my womb. I praise You because Lisa is fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Her frame was not hidden from You when she was made in the secret place. When she was woven in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw her unformed body. All the days ordained for Lisa were written in your book before one of them came to be."

While Lisa was being pampered, so was I. The wonderful lady at the spa who pampered me was honored to be able to pamper Lisa's mom, the "mother of miracles." How she honored me. She had been following Lisa's blog and praying for her and finally met her in person. Thank you and blessings for the blessing, Cindy.

No comments: